Waka Medium Roast Colombian Decaffeinated Single-Serve Instant Coffee
Each box includes 8 - 0.1 oz single-serve packets to make 8-10 fl oz cups of coffee.
- Quality instant coffee: decaffeinated medium roast premium instant coffee, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans from Colombia.
- Advanced technology: perfectly freeze-dried to preserve the aroma and flavor of the beans. Decaffeinated using the EA method with natural acetic acid (found in vinegar) and natural ethyl alcohol (made by fermenting Colombian sugar cane) which are washed with spring water.
- Delicious flavor: well balanced, smooth-bodied with notes of citrus. Enjoy at home, office or on-the-go. No sugar or sweeteners are added.
- On your terms: make one cup at a time anytime and anywhere. Just add water, stir and enjoy.
- Great for camping trips, busy mornings, office coffee and much more.
- Sustainably package in the U.S.: this box and the packets within are made with post-consumer recycled content. The recyclable outer box is made with certified sustainably sourced paper with a compact design for a smaller carbon footprint.
How to Make:
Pour coffee from packet into a cup. Add 8-10 fl oz of water, stir and enjoy. Adjust the amount of water to make your coffee stronger or weaker based on your preferences. Add milk and sugar to liking.