Darn Tough Hunter Boot Midweight Sock / Men's
Style 2011 / Color Charcoal
Built for dawn 'til dusk performance in the nastiest conditions. Fine gauge knitting and ribbed arch support makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a warm and worthy partner in the woods.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
Arch support designed to gently hug the foot and keep the socks comfortably in place.
Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Midweight socks respond to changing temperatures for breathable comfort when conditions shift but you don't.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Boot Height: Hunting boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a sturdy 8 in. field boot.
- 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- S = 7.5-9.5
- M = 10-11.5
- L = 12-14
- XL =
- XXL =
- S = 5.5-7.5
- M = 8-9.5
- L = 10-12
- XL = 12.5-14.5
- XXL = 15-17